Sable677

Sable677

Death in Perspective by Larissa Reinhart

Death in Perspective is the first book that I have read in Reinhart's Cherry Tucker series, and it definitely won't be the last.  Reinhart's Cherry Tucker is a great leading character, and I thought that she was well developed through the book.  Since I started with book four, I was immediately thrust into the middle of some crazy family drama as Cherry's love life proved to be very complicated however Reinhart made it very easy to care about Cherry.  The book's mystery is well done, and I liked how Cherry put herself in the middle of the investigation to help with the school's bullying policy.  The book has enough twists and turns to keep the reader guessing, and it also had some fun secondary characters that only added to the story.  Overall Death in Perspective was a great read, and I enjoyed reading it so much that I already purchased book one in the series.  I would definitely recommend this book, and I think that it can be read as a standalone however the reader would probably enjoy catching these characters in the previous books as well.

Received a copy of Death in Perspective through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.