Sable677

Sable677

The Chase by Janet Evanovich

The Chase was a fast paced, exciting read that captures the reader's interest from the beginning and never lets go.  Having read and enjoyed books by Evanovich before, I wasn't surprised by how much I loved The Chase.  It’s hard to find a book or series that is full of humor which has the reader laughing out loud, plenty of action to keep the reader guessing what these characters will do next, and enough suspense to keep the reader turning those pages.  Nick and Kate are a perfect pair, and their team of crazy characters are a perfect fit for them and whatever con they are pulling next.  I absolutely loved the first book in this series, and book two proved to be just as exciting of an adventure.  Evanovich and Goldberg have delivered another great adventure in this series, and I cannot wait to see what they come up with next.  If you are looking for fun, humor, action, and suspense, then The Chase is the book for you.

Received a copy of The Chase through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.