Sable677

Sable677

He Drank, and Saw the Spider by Alex Bledsoe

He Drank, and Saw the Spider is the second book that I have read in Bledsoe's Eddie Lacrosse series, and I am just enjoying this series more and more.  I really like how Bledsoe adds humor and playful banter to his story as well as all of the action and drama.  Eddie is a really likeable hero who may not be perfect and can make some mistakes but never gives up on his mission.  Bledsoe does a great job at making Eddie a really root worthy character, and I enjoyed the secondary characters surrounding him as well especially Liz.  The book is full of many twists and turns as the reader tries to figure out the truth about Isadora, and I really liked the twist of an ending that really surprised me when the truth finally came out.  Bledsoe is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors with this series as well having really enjoyed one of his Tufa novels, and I am definitely anxious to see what this author comes up with next.

Received a copy of He Drank, and Saw the Spider through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.