Sable677

Sable677

Wanted by J. Kenner

Kenner delivers a compelling and sexy tale in her new book Wanted.  Wanted gives the reader an erotic tale of a woman whose life is at a crossroads as she must make the decision to stay on the path that she has chosen for herself or the path that is true to herself.  Kenner does a great job with her development of the Angelina character whose uncle's death puts her at a crossroads.  I liked how Kenner introduced Angelina's past throughout the book giving the reader glimpses of what drove her and at the same time slowly allowing Angelina to realize that she wasn't really living her life for herself.  Add in a handsome, sexy bad boy and you got an exciting read. Evan is the one person who truly saw the real Angelina with the exception of her now deceased uncle, and I liked how Kenner slowly built the connection between Angelina and Evan.  Overall Wanted was an exciting read that really captured the reader's attention and never let go.  I am looking forward to reading more by this author.

Received a copy of Wanted through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.