Sable677

Sable677

Candy Cane Murder Anthology

Candy Cane Murder was another enjoyable holiday read that I found hard to put down.  Fluke delivers another delightful tale full of mentions of delicious desserts, a good mystery, and another holiday adventure for Hannah Swensen.  I find myself really enjoying this series the more of them I read, and "Candy Cane Murder" was another wonderful addition to the series.  "The Danger of Candy Canes" was another great read that had me laughing out loud in some parts because Jaine gets herself into quite a few odd situations.  I am going to definitely have to check out more books in this series.  "Candy Canes of Christmas Past" took the unusual road by telling the story of a Christmas past when Lucy, Bill, and little Toby spent their first Christmas in Tinker's Cove.  I really enjoyed reading how Lucy met her neighbors and friends as well as how the true meaning of Christmas was felt just when Lucy and Bill were at their wit's end.  The Lucy Stone mysteries are becoming a favorite series of mine, and I am looking forward to reading more of them.  Overall Candy Cane Murder was a great holiday read that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an enjoyable holiday cozy to check out.