Sable677

Sable677

Christmas at Angel Lake by Edie Ramer

Christmas at Angel Lake is the first book that I have read by Ramer, and it definitely won't be the last.  I really enjoyed how Ramer provided the reader with some humor, romance, some furry friends, and a fun holiday read.  Christmas at Angel Lake begins with an alone and pregnant Maddie finding herself and an orphan kitten seeking shelter in a home that has been empty for a long time.  Maddie ends up staying in this home and raising her young son and kitten there all the while paying it forward by helping others in need.  Logan goes to his grandmother's house that she left him to focus on his work and recover from a bad breakup.  Instead he finds his home already occupied with a young mother, her son, and a kitten.  Ramer does a great job at developing both of her leading characters and shows how both need to overcome their pasts to find a brighter future.  I also loved the addition of the two furry friends trying to get this family where they needed to be.  Overall Christmas at Angel Lake was an amazing holiday read that I thoroughly enjoyed, and I am really looking forward to reading more by this author.  I would recommend Christmas at Angel Lake for anyone looking for a sweet holiday romance and who shares a love for their furry friends.

Received a copy of Christmas at Angel Lake through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.