Sable677

Sable677

Christmas on 4th Street by Susan Mallery

Christmas on 4th Street is the first book that I have read by Mallery, and I absolutely loved the Fool's Gold world she created. I am dying to go back by checking out the other books in her series.  This book is an amazing holiday read that serves as a great introduction to her series and is a great standalone book that tugs at your heartstrings and adds to the holiday season.  Mallery does a great job at developing her two main characters, and the reader can not help but root for these characters to get the chance to make their wishes come true but also finally overcome the hurts of the past.  The secondary characters are also well developed, and the reader comes to care not just about the main characters but all of the colorful characters in Fool's Gold.  The book has humor, romance, a hint of adventure, and comforting town that one would love to visit.  Overall Christmas on 4th Street proved to be an enjoyable read that I would recommend for anyone looking for a great holiday romance.

Received through Goodreads in exchange for an honest review.