Sable677

Sable677

Gingerbread Cookie Murder Anthology

Gingerbread Cookie Murder proved to be a fun, holiday read that I really enjoyed.  I have to admit that before I read this book I was only familiar with Fluke's Hannah Swensen series so the other two series were new to me.  Fluke delivered another great mystery full of the humor, mystery, hint of romance, and mentions of some tasteful treats.  I really enjoyed "Gingerbread Cookie Murder" finding it another delightful addition to the series.  "The Dangers of Gingerbread Cookies" was a fun and great introduction to Levine's Jaine Austen series.  Levine does a great job at combining humor, mystery, and family fun when Jaine visits her parents for Christmas and stumbles across a murder.  I definitely plan on checking out more books in this series because I can't wait to read more Jaine adventures.  "Gingerbread Cookies and Gunshots" also proved to be a great read and introduction to the Lucy Stone series.  Meier really captures the reader's heart as Lucy investigates the disappearance of a child right before Christmas.  Full of many twists and turns, this story proves to be a great read with a holiday miracle of its own.  Overall this anthology proved to be a great holiday read that I would most definitely recommend.