Sable677

Sable677

The Angel Stone by Juliet Dark

The Angel Stone is the first book that I have read by this author, and I found that I really enjoyed the world that she built and the story she brought to life.  At first, I did have to play catch up not having read the previous two books in the trilogy, but Dark does a great job at catching the reader up on what had happened before.  I think it would have made the story more enjoyable having read the previous two books however I think a new reader can still read and enjoy this story on its own.  Dark does a great job with her character development of Callie as well as the book's hero who faces his own metamorphous.  Callie undergoes an amazing journey through a different world and even back in time, and this journey allows her to really find herself and help others along the way.  The Angel Stone has many twists and turns to keep the reader's attention, and it delivers a love story that transcends time.  Overall this book was an amazing read that I would most definitely recommend if you enjoy romance, folklore, action, and adventure.  I look forward to reading more from this author.

Received a copy of The Angel Stone through LibraryThing in exchange for an honest review.