Sable677

Sable677

Grimm Volume 1

I have to admit that I don't read a lot of graphic novels; however being a fan of the Grimm television show I was excited to check this one out.  I think that Grimm Volume 1 is perfect for fans of the series and could also serve as a great way to introduce new fans to the show.  The artwork is well done really capturing the nuances of the characters and bringing them to life.  There are exciting backdrops as the characters travel the world, and the artwork does a great job at capturing the essence of the show.  The story is also very well done.  I'm not sure exactly when it is supposed to fall in with the show, but I would have to say somewhere in season two with Nick's mom being in it and Hank knowing the truth.  The story is full of action, adventure, and intrigue making it the perfect fit for an adventurous reader who enjoys the supernatural mixed in with the suspense.  I also enjoyed getting to know some new characters and learning more about those mysterious Royals.  Overall Grimm Volume One proved to be a fun read that I would most definitely recommend to any Grimm fan or anyone wanting to see what Grimm is all about.

Received a copy of Grimm Volume One through Net Galley in exchange for an honest review