Sable677

Sable677

Nemesis by Catherine Coulter

Nemesis is another exciting adventure in Coulter's FBI thriller series.  Sherlock and Savage both find themselves dealing with ruthless villains as two cases put them up against dangerous people.  Sherlock finds herself the target of a madman when she foils an attack at the airport putting not just her but her family at risk.  Savage finds himself facing a diabolical killer who uses a unique method to murder.  Two cases means double the twists and turns.

One thing I love about this series is the strong relationship and connection between Sherlock and Savage.  Their family while not front and center really grounds the series making the stakes higher for them both.  I liked seeing both Sherlock and Savage working their own cases with their different teams while keeping their bond strong.  The cases were both interesting, and Nemesis definitely is action packed and suspenseful keeping the reader's attention from beginning to end.  I also enjoyed the secondary characters like Cal, Kelly, and Griffin who helped to add to the book's stories.  Overall Nemesis was a great read, and I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

Received a copy of Nemesis through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.