Sable677

Sable677

Flamenco, Flan, and Fatalities by Mary McHugh

I wasn't sure what exactly to expect with McHugh's Happy Hoofers since this is the first book that I have read in the series, but I have to say that what McHugh delivered was an absolutely enjoyable read.  Tina, Janice, Pat, Mary Louise, and Gini were all such likable characters, and I found myself caught up in all of their lives as they traveled through Spain.  I really enjoyed these five wonderful friends and I was sad to see the story end because I wanted to continue reading about their adventures.  As a mystery Flamenco, Flan, and Fatalities proved to be a very good one full of many twists and turns as well as suspects.  I really liked how McHugh kept the mystery and action going amongst all the drama surrounding the five main characters.  I already went and purchased the first book in the series to catch up, and I can't wait to read the next book in the series.  Overall this book was a great read that I would definitely recommend.

Received a copy of Flamenco, Flan, and Fatalities through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.