Sable677

Sable677

The Shadow Revolution by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith

The Shadow Revolution is the first book that I have read by these authors, and after reading this one it definitely won't be the last.  The Griffiths' did an amazing job with their world building thrusting the reader into an exciting new world full of scribes, alchemists, hunters, and werewolves.  The development of the main characters is also well done making the reader care about these characters and what happens to them.  Simon and Kate are the most developed in the book, and I like the friendship and partnership that forms between these two characters.  Malcolm and Nick also make their presence felt but still remain somewhat of a mystery making the reader want to move into the next book to find out more about them.  The Shadow Revolution has it all family drama, action, adventure, cool gadgets and weapons, evil villains, and a band of unusual heroes to save the day.  Overall The Shadow Revolution was a great read that I would most definitely recommend, and I look forward to reading the next book in the series.

Received a copy of The Shadow Revolution through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.